Translate

Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 28 - Domino's Pizza

After leaving Maddy's I went right to the metro stop near her house and made my way towards meeting up with people for pizza. I found Ciara and Clint and took a bus right to the Domino's where we met up with Christina. Eventually Igor met up with us there too. We compared stories and laughed at how awful Christina's day had been. We got barbecue and "American" pizza (the barbecue was my favorite) and then me and Christina decided to split another pizza. I ended up spending 72 grivna there, and looking back I really feel like I should try spending less money on "American" experiences and more on unique experiences to Ukraine and the other places I'll be visiting (Romania, Poland, Czech, and Austria!).

No comments:

Post a Comment