Translate

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 85-86 - Walking it off

 
Lena and Sasha's friend, Vicki, came over for dinner last night, which meant we ate a lot of food and a LOT of little desserts. When I went to the head-teachers' apartment for a girl's night, we ate chips, wafers, cookies, brownie bites, kiwis, chocolate, popcorn, and probably a few other things that I can't remember now. Needless to say none of us got to sleep until after about 2 in the morning. I slept pretty well (especially in comparison to the last time I slept there!), but woke up this morning feeling pretty gross. So on my way home, at first I decided to just take a longer route so I'd walk a little bit more. But it was such a nice day out, and I  felt like I needed the exercise, so I ended up walking for just over an hour (about 3 miles) before I finally made it home. Absolutely beautiful day though! Oh and I made my way back by following the trolly-line that leads the trolly I should have taken back home, that's how I didn't get lost! It wasn't super efficient, since the trolly sort of loops around and doesn't take me directly back. But the point was the enjoyment of my morning and to make it back home eventually, not efficiency, so I really didn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment