Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 47 - School Cleaning

Okay, tell me if this is a crazy idea, or if I just need to calm down :P The area that we work has been and is becoming even more beyond disorganized. I start work in the morning at 9am, but I usually get to school about an hour early so I can clean the classrooms and put my lessons together. Kind of out of frustration, I'm thinking I will take on the challenge of getting this place fixed up. I don't know if I'd have much help from the others (they seem to be more content than me about messes), and it is a huge project.. Am I biting off more than I can chew? Do you think it's worth a shot? Or should I really just not worry about it? Anyways, those are my current thoughts, any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment