Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 119 - Angry Lady on the Stairs

At the beginning of this semester, I took this big old suitcase of supplies to the school I work at, and today I decided I should probably roll the empty suitcase back home. Rolling it over the sidewalks was way easier this time (before I had to roll a full suitcase over ice and snow. Now all I had to avoid were potholes and the occasional puddle). Carrying it up the stairs out of the metro though, I must have accidentally bumped this old lady, because she got SO mad at me about something. I can laugh about it now, but at the moment I was just scared. I said, "Izvinitye", but she just kept yelling whatever it was that she was yelling (sometimes I'm glad I can't understand these people :P). All I could do was walk faster and hope that all would be well. It was, I just hope that lady finds something happier about her day than me possibly causing her to fall down the stairs to her death (which is about what I imagine she was telling me :P). Anyways, I'm glad I didn't make her die, and I'm glad I finally got that suitcase home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment